By CHELSEA HUANG
With cameras flashing around them at all times, celebs best be ready for a photo op at any moment.
Lady Gaga is known for her eccentric fashion sense, but the pop star-turned-jazz crooner toned it down in a relatively pedestrian outfit. The "Mother Monster," 28, channeled Marilyn Monroe in a slinky sheer white gown and platinum blonde hair.
Actress Sienna Miller, 32, also channeled old Hollywood glam in a very sexy white cocktail dress. The stunning sheer frock featured a retro Bardot neckline and beaded tassels.
Fashionista Kate Bosworth kept it casual in her usual tailored-boho look. The actress, 31, looked put-together in on-trend cropped-flared pants, printed sweater and black brogues.
Check out our picks for the week's sexy celeb style above.
More on AOL.com
Watch George Clooney turn heads in his 'Downton Abbey' debut!
Surprise! Madonna releases 6 new songs
Lance Bass marries Michael Turchin
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- These arts and crafts supplies can keep your kids entertained for h…
- Make your apartment feel like home with these best-selling candles
- More than 24,000 Amazon shoppers swear by this 3-in-1 steam-cleaning m…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…