By CHELSEA HUANG
With cameras flashing around them at all times, celebs best be ready for a photo op at any moment.
Lady Gaga is known for her eccentric fashion sense, but the pop star-turned-jazz crooner toned it down in a relatively pedestrian outfit. The "Mother Monster," 28, channeled Marilyn Monroe in a slinky sheer white gown and platinum blonde hair.
Actress Sienna Miller, 32, also channeled old Hollywood glam in a very sexy white cocktail dress. The stunning sheer frock featured a retro Bardot neckline and beaded tassels.
Fashionista Kate Bosworth kept it casual in her usual tailored-boho look. The actress, 31, looked put-together in on-trend cropped-flared pants, printed sweater and black brogues.
Check out our picks for the week's sexy celeb style above.
More on AOL.com
Watch George Clooney turn heads in his 'Downton Abbey' debut!
Surprise! Madonna releases 6 new songs
Lance Bass marries Michael Turchin
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Maison Miru is the Asian-owned jewelry brand that makes pretty earr…
- 6 pairs of chic white pants for summer that shoppers say aren’t see-th…
- College graduate sews rainbow flag inside her gown and ‘flashes’ conse…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise