By RYAN GORMAN
U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to address the Sony hacking scandal, his recent announcement on Cuba and more in his year-end press conference.
Obama announced Wednesday the normalization of relations with Cuba just as two American prisoners were returned by the island nation to Florida and three Cuban prisoners were flown to Havana.
His words also come only hours after the FBI formally announced it believes North Korea is responsible for the Sony hacks.
Watch live or follow the press conference on Twitter @AOLNews.
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Mom desperately tries to figure out how she got her baby to sleep t…
- It’s easier than it looks to make yourself this fancy affogato dessert
- This tiny device keeps mosquitoes away all summer, and it’s on sale fo…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!