By RYAN GORMAN
U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to address the Sony hacking scandal, his recent announcement on Cuba and more in his year-end press conference.
Obama announced Wednesday the normalization of relations with Cuba just as two American prisoners were returned by the island nation to Florida and three Cuban prisoners were flown to Havana.
His words also come only hours after the FBI formally announced it believes North Korea is responsible for the Sony hacks.
Watch live or follow the press conference on Twitter @AOLNews.
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Prices are up to 60% off at Athleta’s Summer Send-Off sale — here a…
- These 10 Alexa-enabled Amazon devices are up to 60% off for a limited …
- 9 thoughtful (and useful) going-away gifts for new college students
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!