The bubonic plague is a devastating disease that kills your body from the inside out. 75 million people, including over half of Europe's population, were affected by the disease in the 14th century.
Many people are unaware that the plague is still around and it is still taking lives. In 2014, a Chinese man died from the bubonic plague. The plague today is almost the strain as the fatal 14th century pandemic.
It may surprise many to discover that the bubonic plague still exists in developed countries like the United States. In fact, 4 Colorado residents caught the disease after coming into contact with an infected dog this.
Modern medicine and antibiotics have helped combat the symptoms of this deadly illness. Tara discusses the extent to which we should worry about the bubonic plague today.
Related Gallery: Ebola Outbreak in 2014
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…