By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
What a year for celebrity weddings!
The high-profile weddings just kept coming this year. There was the ones we expected: our favorite bachelor couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudice, which we all got to watch on live television. Kim and Kanye finally tied the knot, Jamie Lynn Spears walked down the aisle, and there were even a few Duggar weddings.
We just loved seeing Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade make it official, and are so glad that former Bachelorette Emily Maynard finally found the one in Tyler Johnson.
However, we definitely had our favorites. There was the long-awaited marriage of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who wed in August. The two had a private ceremony in France with their children present. The six Jolie-Pitt kids even took part in wedding -- Angie's veil was covered in their drawings and designs, and they also helped write their parents' vows.
But perhaps our favorite celebrity wedding was George Clooney's. The eternal bachelor finally got married, and we couldn't have chosen a more worthy candidate: the beautiful and brilliant Amal Alamuddin. The duo got married in Venice with a slew of celebrities in attendance including Matt Damon, Cindy Crawford and even Anna Wintour.
Here's to the happy couples!
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Everything you need to know about Brooklinen’s alternative Prime Da…
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here for …
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…