Would you drive a salt water-powered car?
Traditional cars emit extremely high levels of carbon dioxide. Electric cars depend on batteries that take a long time to charge, anywhere between 1-8 hours. The salt-water powered car poses an interesting and sustainable alternative option.
More on AOL:
Mega-shark extinction linked to whales' current size
Possible evidence global warming has slowed
How nose cells helped a man walk again
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say…
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Dad-to-be can’t handle watching his wife give birth in hilarious TikTo…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold