Would you drive a salt water-powered car?
Traditional cars emit extremely high levels of carbon dioxide. Electric cars depend on batteries that take a long time to charge, anywhere between 1-8 hours. The salt-water powered car poses an interesting and sustainable alternative option.
More on AOL:
Mega-shark extinction linked to whales' current size
Possible evidence global warming has slowed
How nose cells helped a man walk again
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- 5 seriously yummy waffle sandwiches on TikTok
- Mom gets real about other parents scolding her kids: ‘Hey, we don’t do…
- 7 essentials that’ll make your summer picnics Pinterest-worthy
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program