Almost everyone has been called out by mom once or twice, but how about on live TV? That's exactly what the Woodhouse boys got when dear momma Woodhouse gave her sons Dallas and Brad a call to set them straight Tuesday.
The boys -- each pundits on opposite ends of the ideological spectrum -- were in yet another political debate on C-SPAN when their mother Joy Woodhouse called in to tell them that the holidays are no time for family feuding.
"I don't know many families that are fighting at Thanksgiving," she said.
"Is this really your mom?" host Steve Scully asked.
"Yes. That is our mother," Dallas responded.
"I was very glad that this Thanksgiving was the year that you two were suppose to go to your in-laws, and I'm hoping you'll have some of this out of your systems when you come here for Christmas. I would really like a peaceful Christmas. And I love you both."
Both brothers looked mortified but we're pretty sure they'll be on their best behavior when they head home for the holiday.
When asked what it's been like to raise her two politically divergent sons, Joy responded simply, "Well, it hasn't been easy."
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- 9 stylish and flattering fall jackets under $100 for every occasion
- This budget-friendly knife set is great for new cooks and experienced …
- Mom shares emotional journey after breast implants take a toxic turn: …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!