1. People are going nuts over Jennifer Lawrence's hunky bodyguard.
2. Grab your tissues ... Apple's new holiday commercial is bound to make you tear up.
3. No, it's not a joke. South Dakota just pulled their new safe-driving campaign "Don't Jerk and Drive" for obvious reasons.
4. Australians use #IllRideWithYou hashtag in solidarity with Muslims after hostage news.
5. Drumroll please ... Merriam-Webster announces its word of the year.
6. Bill Nye the Science Guy is back and teaching another generation with something they know well -- Emojis!
7. "Elusive vocal legend" D'Angelo surprise-released his first album in nearly 15 years.
8. Power couple Emily Blunt and John Krasinski pranked their pal Jimmy Kimmel big time.
9. Another day, another Kim K headline. Kim explains why she cropped North out of that picture. Yawn.
10. A 10-year-old fan made Justin Timberlake cry on stage.
11. The 17-year-old Stuyvesant High School senior did not, in fact, make $72 million.
12. Britney Spears looks odd on her new magazine cover shoot.