The spine is often under-appreciated despite it's amazing abilities! A breakthrough experiment and promising new research might change the way we recover from spinal injuries!
An injury to the spine often means paralysis - hindering the way we move, walk, talk, and function on a day to day. Julian discusses a new treatment that uses cells from the nose that can help make someone walk again!
More on AOL:
Why wild cheetah populations are declining
Mega-shark extinction linked to whales' current size
Possible evidence global warming has slowed
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise