The holidays could be a whole lot of fun -- but they could also be pretty, well, awkward.
Whether you're reuniting with long-lost relatives who you haven't seen in months or snapping uncomfortably posed photos with your family, there's never a shortage of awkwardness.
With that said, the most wonderful time of the year wouldn't be as wonderful without photos like these ... right?
Also on AOL:
Family holds record for largest residential Christmas light display
Officers surprise families with early Christmas
The ultimate 'how-to' of gift wrapping
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- This top-rated ZitSticka kit puts other pimple patch products to sh…
- You can wear MASONgrey’s slip dresses to bed or brunch
- For today only, Anthropologie has shoes 30 percent off
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance