How can ISIS be stopped? Cripple the organization's oil smuggling trade.
Black market oil funds an estimated $1 million dollars a day to the Islamic State's organization.
Formerly, Al Qaeda was responsible for the black market trade of oil with the help of ordinary civilians. Today, ISIS has inherited control of this oil smuggling. The economic incentives have created a lucrative opportunity to fund the Islamic state's terrorist activities.
The high demand for fuel in the area means that there is a shortage. Depriving ISIS from this fuel could mean an end to the terrorist state.
Related: ISIS in Syria
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Restaurant servers freak out when someone requests ‘a table for 91’
- Nordstrom Rack seriously has the best 4th of July sale — shop 30+ of o…
- This $13 best-selling portable luggage scale will ensure that your sui…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!