How can ISIS be stopped? Cripple the organization's oil smuggling trade.
Black market oil funds an estimated $1 million dollars a day to the Islamic State's organization.
Formerly, Al Qaeda was responsible for the black market trade of oil with the help of ordinary civilians. Today, ISIS has inherited control of this oil smuggling. The economic incentives have created a lucrative opportunity to fund the Islamic state's terrorist activities.
The high demand for fuel in the area means that there is a shortage. Depriving ISIS from this fuel could mean an end to the terrorist state.
Related: ISIS in Syria
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!