By JENNY DEPPER
Eddie Redmayne is officially off the market!
"The Theory of Everything" star, 32, wed his fiancée Hannah Bagshawe on Babington House in Somerset, England, on Monday his rep confirmed to AOL.
"I'm happy to confirm that Hannah Bagshawe and Eddie Redmayne married (today) yesterday," Redmayne's rep revealed. "They celebrated with a small number of close family and friends."
The happy couple, who became engaged over Memorial Day weekend, have been together for three years. The theme of their nuptials was reportedly "Winter Wonderland" and the duo said their "I dos" in a candlelit ceremony.
Their special day capped off a wonderful week for Redmayne, who was nominated for a Golden Globe in the category of Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama for his portrayal of Stephen Hawking. His excellent portrayal of the famed physicist is also earning him plenty of Oscar buzz.
Congrats to the newlyweds.
More on Redmayne's role as Hawking:
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- ‘Smartest baby’ knows all her animal sounds at just 9 months old: ‘…
- Wife hasn’t spoken to husband in a week, so he ‘makes her talk’ with h…
- Amazon shoppers say this gadget is a game-changer for deep-cleaning ti…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise