A Cleveland family celebrated a very special birthday over the weekend.
Little Hazel Grace was born at 10:11 a.m. on Saturday, December 13. Making her official birth time 10:11, 12/13/14.
Her parents, Leisha Campbell and Shawn Zimmerman say their friends and family told them they should play the lottery.
December 13 was the last sequential calendar date until January 2, 2103.
We've seen some pretty lucky birthdays - but one South Carolina couple has two special dates to celebrate.
Not only did Chase and Sarah Oliver get married on 9/10/11, but two years later they said hello to a baby boy on 11/12/13.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Borrow From Your Home, Not The Bank ($25k for $168/month)
- Need Cash For The Holidays? How To Unlock Your Home's Equity
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- Server says she was accused of ruining a woman’s pregnancy announce…
- 9 fun gifts for your boyfriend under $100 that are not just leather wa…
- Mom-to-be is ‘horrified’ when mother-in-law gets her own private baby …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!