By CHELSEA HUANG
A new week just means more red carpets, events, parties and galas for Hollywood's sexiest stars.
This week, Alessandra Ambrosio, 33, stood out in an extremely daring gown that only a supermodel could get away with. The Victoria's Secret Angel is used to baring (almost) all on the catwalk, but this time, she flaunted her hot bod on the red carpet.
Emma Roberts opted for a more conservative, yet totally adorable, look for a separate event. The "American Horror Story" actress, 23, channeled the '60s in a hot pink number with a fun collar. Mary Janes and her pixie cut completed her retro look.
Reese Witherspoon, 38, was spotted pumping gas in a casual chic outfit that consisted of a cheeky leopard-print skirt and pointy stilettos. A messy bun and oversized scarf kept the look daytime-friendly.
See the rest of our picks for this week's sexy celeb style.
More on AOL.com
Sofia Vergara explains Joe Manganiello's arm injury: 'It's dangerous to be a stripper'
All Hail Meryl Streep and her 29th Golden Globe nomination
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- Get these Target clearance finds under $30 for spring before they’re g…
- Bed Bath & Beyond is having a huge sale with items up to 50% off — but…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…