We finally got to see how Tori Spelling's hospital scare came about in the season finale of "True Tori."
"You know, she can't talk. She's running fevers, chills. She's done for the day. She, I mean, she can't film anything," said Dean McDermott on "True Tori."
Spelling was so sick, she even asked her producers to shut down the show at one point.
Several media outlets, including TMZ, originally reported that it was possible Tori had contracted Ebola, and she was put in quarantine.
But fortunately, that wasn't the case, and after 13 days in the hospital, Tori was sent home with her therapist's plea to take better care of herself. The show has left viewers wondering if she and husband Dean McDermott's rocky relationship will make it.
But in a recent interview with Access Hollywood, Tori says the couple is doing much better.
"We can only go day by day, because, you know, we are working on things. Today, we're stronger than ever. We're really great. We're in a really great place," Tori Spelling said on "Access Hollywood."
But not everyone is convinced. According to Hollywood Life, Dean McDermott's 16-year-old son, Jack, reportedly wants the show to be canceled "because he can't stand the pain of watching his family fall apart."
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…