By RYAN GORMAN
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker may want to try using spell check.
The union busting Republican politician tried and failed to wish a happy Chanukah in an undated letter to a local group representing Jewish voters.
"Thank you again and Molotov," said the letter.
The incendiary remark came in a reply to letter from Milwaukee attorney Franklyn Gimbel, according to The Cap Times. The letter is undated but believed to have been written prior to him being elected governor.
He likely meant to write "mazel tov," a common Jewish phrase.
Walker, himself a practicing Christian and the son of a Baptist preacher, has actively been courting the Jewish vote ahead of a potential 2016 run for the White House.
He has spoken to large conventions of Jewish voters and Israel supporters, and even told one gathering his son Matthew's name comes from the Hebrew for "gift from God."
Walker's gaffe went largely unnoticed until being unearthed in a series of public document dumps resulting from John Doe investigations, according to Cap Times.
But it does not compare to former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, as a diplomat, trying to speak Mandarin in public.
"Australia and China are enjoying simultaneous orgasms in their relationship," Rudd told a large gathering of Chinese dignitaries.
Former U.S. President George W. Bush infamously rubbed German Chancellor Angela Merkel's shoulders during a G-8 summit.
And Russian strongman Vladimir Putin appeared to make a pass at Chinese President Xi Jing Ping's wife during a recent APEC summit.
She gave him the cold shoulder.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!