By RYAN GORMAN
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker may want to try using spell check.
The union busting Republican politician tried and failed to wish a happy Chanukah in an undated letter to a local group representing Jewish voters.
"Thank you again and Molotov," said the letter.
The incendiary remark came in a reply to letter from Milwaukee attorney Franklyn Gimbel, according to The Cap Times. The letter is undated but believed to have been written prior to him being elected governor.
He likely meant to write "mazel tov," a common Jewish phrase.
Walker, himself a practicing Christian and the son of a Baptist preacher, has actively been courting the Jewish vote ahead of a potential 2016 run for the White House.
He has spoken to large conventions of Jewish voters and Israel supporters, and even told one gathering his son Matthew's name comes from the Hebrew for "gift from God."
Walker's gaffe went largely unnoticed until being unearthed in a series of public document dumps resulting from John Doe investigations, according to Cap Times.
But it does not compare to former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, as a diplomat, trying to speak Mandarin in public.
"Australia and China are enjoying simultaneous orgasms in their relationship," Rudd told a large gathering of Chinese dignitaries.
Former U.S. President George W. Bush infamously rubbed German Chancellor Angela Merkel's shoulders during a G-8 summit.
And Russian strongman Vladimir Putin appeared to make a pass at Chinese President Xi Jing Ping's wife during a recent APEC summit.
She gave him the cold shoulder.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing past 6% to a 14-year high
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Couple discovers that slap bracelets are actually a common househol…
- Ballet flats are the ‘It’ shoe of the fall, and we found 7 cute pairs …
- Fancify your life with these 12 unnecessary necessities from Amazon un…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!