By RYAN GORMAN
NBC's 'Saturday Night Live' cut a Ferguson-related skit from this weekend's episode due to "time constraints," but made it available online.
The iconic sketch comedy show has barely scratched the surface of the Ferguson protests this season, and it appears producer Lorne Michaels made a last-second change to again avoid the contentious issue.
SNL vets Keenan Thompson and Cecily Strong star as morning talk show hosts for a St. Louis-area television station.
They struggle to talk about anything, even a cooking segment where a guest chef with the unfortunate name Darrell Wilson says using only the egg whites is more healthy.
"Use the whole damn egg," Thompson urges him.
An African American traffic reporter flies her helicopter from St. Louis to Chicago.
"I'm never coming back," she shouts at the hosts, who say her leaving was probably a good idea.
The skit is genuinely funny. Which, given the subject matter was no small task, but was somehow deemed unfit for the late night airwaves.
Watch and tell us what you think in the comments.
Rogue St. Louis County PD officer posts Facebook rant AGAINST Tamir Rice
NBA great Charles Barkley again rails against notion cops purposely kill blacks
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…