Marc Lamont Hill talks about the difference between white anger and black anger. He asserts that the black anger is commonly perceived as a subhuman response as if there was something unusual about their anger and frustration of the murder of Michael Brown. Hill is baffled that white rage is allowed "about 9/11... about stuff that doesn't have to do with us in terms of foreign policy" and yet the murder of our children is unusual.
Related: Ferguson Thanksgiving weekend protests
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- This extra large Philips air fryer is $100 off at Sur La Table: ‘Co…
- Rebecca Minkoff is having an epic sample sale with prices as low as $3…
- 5 Asian kitchen staples that will elevate your cooking game
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!