'Tis the season to deck the halls and light the lights!
AOL.com is looking for the most festively decorated homes across the country and we want you to join in the holiday cheer. Send us a picture of the exterior of your seasonally spirited house -- whether it's strung in bright lights, adorned in tinsel or dressed up in a winter wonderland.
Current submissions in the running for the AOL Holiday Homes contest can be found in the gallery above. The order of the slideshow has been randomized.
Our AOL.com audience will be voting on which homes they think best show the spirit of the season. Contestants can enter for the chance to win a $250 gift card to Home Depot!
Voting is open, so head to the bottom of the page to pick your favorite holiday home! Limit one vote per person every 12 hours.
Out of hundreds of submissions, the 20 homes with the most votes will move on to the next judging round.
Next, a panel of AOL.com Holiday Judges will narrow the top homes down to select one winner whose house best captures the spirit of the winter holidays.
The voting period will close on Thursday, December 25, at 11:00 p.m. EST. A winner will be chosen on January 1, 2015.
Editors will be continuously compiling a gallery of all of the submissions to be featured on AOL.com. Please be patient! Once a photo of your home has been entered into the contest, it may take up to two days for your photo to appear in the slideshow. But don't worry -- as soon as your submission has been approved by our committee, your home will be eligible to earn votes.
The submission period for the contest closes on Monday, December 22, at 11:00 p.m. EST.
If you love what you see, tweet us at AOL.com with the hashtag #AOLHolidayHomes. Sound off about your favorite decorations in the comments below!
- Toddler goes viral for her adorable dancing skills: ‘This girl was …
- Dad-to-be faces backlash for reacting to wife’s dinnertime demands: ‘G…
- Very pregnant mom shares what it’s like getting ready for date night: …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise