Sometimes it's the youngest among us who lead the way in letting loose.
That's just what happened when a little girl in a bright pink jacket decided it was time to get the dance party started on a subway platform in New York City.
The band providing the festive music, a cover of the Grateful Dead's "Me & My Uncle," posted the video of the revelry they shot in November to YouTube this past Thursday. The clip quickly went viral, racking up more than 1.5 million views in just two days.
The Bedford Avenue subway platform in Williamsburg where the impromptu dancing took place is known for having a plethora of buskers, and when the clip starts it's clear that most travelers within earshot are paying more attention to their phones than the tunes. But the jubilant little lady's infectious dance moves soon attract both onlookers and dancers, with gleeful smiles.
When's the last time you decided to bust a move just for fun? Tell us about it in the comments.
More from AOL.com:
'Annie' filled with inside jokes, A-list cameos and cute Quvenzhane Wallis
Tom Hanks, Sting among 5 Kennedy Center honorees
"Gangnam Style" breaks YouTube counter with over two billion views
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!