Sometimes it's the youngest among us who lead the way in letting loose.
That's just what happened when a little girl in a bright pink jacket decided it was time to get the dance party started on a subway platform in New York City.
The band providing the festive music, a cover of the Grateful Dead's "Me & My Uncle," posted the video of the revelry they shot in November to YouTube this past Thursday. The clip quickly went viral, racking up more than 1.5 million views in just two days.
The Bedford Avenue subway platform in Williamsburg where the impromptu dancing took place is known for having a plethora of buskers, and when the clip starts it's clear that most travelers within earshot are paying more attention to their phones than the tunes. But the jubilant little lady's infectious dance moves soon attract both onlookers and dancers, with gleeful smiles.
When's the last time you decided to bust a move just for fun? Tell us about it in the comments.
More from AOL.com:
'Annie' filled with inside jokes, A-list cameos and cute Quvenzhane Wallis
Tom Hanks, Sting among 5 Kennedy Center honorees
"Gangnam Style" breaks YouTube counter with over two billion views
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!