Andrew Keegan, the hunky jock from one of our favorite '90s teen movies, decided to ditch acting and do something that's a little more ... enlightening.
As Joey Donner in the 1999 film "10 Things I Hate About You," Andrew Keegan attracted quite a few fans -- and now, he's attracting converts. In the heart of Venice, California, the heartthrob leased a church and started his own new age temple and spiritual movement called Full Circle.
The movement has gained quite the following, and some followers have even dedicate their lives to Keegan's Mission.
According to the website: "Full Circle Venice is a non-denominational non-profit community-based center [...], known for its diversity, open-mindedness, and creativity. We offer an experiential environment where people can creatively expand their social relations and connect with other members of their community."
How do they do this, you ask? According to Full Circle, "live performances, Art exhibits, film screenings, yoga and dance classes, workshops, forums and other special events" are all part of the experience.
Keegan spoke to Vice about his new venture and assures believers and doubters this is not a cult, but a community.
More to see:
Sony Pictures hack included celebrity Social Security numbers
Country star Jake Owen cuts off his hair, goes for 'high and tight' look
'Pawn Stars:' Rick Harrison is obsessed with this hovercraft
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…