By CHELSEA HUANG
Few of us could actually feel photo-ready right after Thanksgiving weekend, but many stars put their best foot forward on the red carpet last week.
Taylor Swift, 24, dazzled among Victoria's Secret models at the VS Fashion Show after party in T.Swift signature sequined number with a thigh-high slit that showed off a toned leg and sun-kissed glow.
Naomi Campbell, 44, also opted for a glittery look in head-to-toe sequins -- but all eyes were likely on the frock's deep plunge and high slit.
Other gorgeous ladies this week shone without the help of shimmery fabrics or adornments. Stars like Kelly Ripa, Karolina Kurkova, Lily Collins and Malin Ackerman embraced various hues of orange to stand out from the crowd.
Check out our picks for sexy celeb style for the week of 11/30.
More on AOL.com
Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger turn up the heat in Miami at Art Basel
Haley Joel Osment nearly goes unnoticed on the street
Beyonce is the most GRAMMY-nominated woman in history!
11 celebrity pairs who look like they could be related
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…