The Hells Angels ride motorcycles, but one priority this holiday season? Kids' bikes.
"These kids need these bikes, these kids need these toys. ... I was there about 14 hours a day ... because the need is so great, and that's why we do this," Hells Angels member Merl Hefferman told KMPH.
And so were other Fresno Hells Angels members - waiting in line for five days in a Fresno, California Wal-Mart. They were on a mission: buy every single bicycle in the place. (Video via Fresno Bee)
The group took advantage of Black Friday deals and bought hundreds of bikes for its annual Toy Run.
The bikes are going to Poverello House, a nonprofit helping the hungry and homeless.
The Fresno Bee says last year Poverello House gave out 3,500 toys on Christmas. Obviously, this year, we know some of those gifts are going to be bikes.
The Toy Run takes place December 6 ... though while the toys brought are for kids, the promotional poster is anything but kid-friendly.
The Fresno Hells Angels have been doing the toy drive for 16 years.
Also on AOL:
Right or left handed? It may hurt your wallet
Tricky truth about famed shower scene
Reporter has terrifyingly close call on scene
Most popular baby names of 2014 revealed
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Is a tote bag the new way to ‘walk’ your cat?
- Little girl stunned after note from tooth fairy says her room was too …
- Woman discovers touching note from late dad in beekeeping equipment
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!