The Hells Angels ride motorcycles, but one priority this holiday season? Kids' bikes.
"These kids need these bikes, these kids need these toys. ... I was there about 14 hours a day ... because the need is so great, and that's why we do this," Hells Angels member Merl Hefferman told KMPH.
And so were other Fresno Hells Angels members - waiting in line for five days in a Fresno, California Wal-Mart. They were on a mission: buy every single bicycle in the place. (Video via Fresno Bee)
The group took advantage of Black Friday deals and bought hundreds of bikes for its annual Toy Run.
The bikes are going to Poverello House, a nonprofit helping the hungry and homeless.
The Fresno Bee says last year Poverello House gave out 3,500 toys on Christmas. Obviously, this year, we know some of those gifts are going to be bikes.
The Toy Run takes place December 6 ... though while the toys brought are for kids, the promotional poster is anything but kid-friendly.
The Fresno Hells Angels have been doing the toy drive for 16 years.
Also on AOL:
Right or left handed? It may hurt your wallet
Tricky truth about famed shower scene
Reporter has terrifyingly close call on scene
Most popular baby names of 2014 revealed
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!