By JENNY DEPPER
Uh oh! It looks like Rihanna forgot her pants for her latest red carpet appearance.
The 26-year-old songbird stepped out in the name of Britain's best designers on Monday at the 2014 British Fashion Awards in London –– and naturally she stole the show with her wild style.
The "Diamonds" singer donned a black, velvet tuxedo coat and nothing else but a massive diamond choker, black heels and tights.
The look was certainly chic, but it was also bordering on a wardrobe malfunction. The one-button coat had a dangerously high slit in the front.
Tuxedo style was certainly popular among many of Britain's well-heeled celebs.
Emma Watson rocked a formal tuxedo jacket and slacks and Victoria Beckham wore a set of fashionable trousers.
The evening brought out a slew of other big name stars, including Anna Kendrick, Karlie Kloss, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton, Kylie Minogue, David Beckham, Cara Delevingne, Kendall Jenner, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell.
Check out all the fabulous looks on the red carpet above.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- 5 gourmet comfort food recipes on TikTok
- 5 slow cooker desserts from TikTok that are beyond decadent
- Grab this comfy UGG hoodie while it’s on sale for 40% off (P.S. The ma…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise