Officials are monitoring waterways in the Buffalo, New York region on November 24 for potential flooding as more than six feet of snow melts. This video is drone footage of Cazenovia Creek at flood stage in West Seneca, New York.
The Buffalo News reported the anticipated flooding may not be as bad as initially thought, but officials continue to monitor the situation. The National Weather Service reported creeks reached flood stage in the morning of November 24.
Snow that led to the flooding:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Moms reveal the first time they really felt like a mom
- Score an ‘Amazon’s Choice’ air purifier on sale for 20% off right now:…
- If you’ve always wanted a robot vacuum, here’s your chance to score on…
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now