By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
It's been a year since actor Paul Walker, star of the "Fast and Furious" series, died in a fiery single car crash in Southern California.
The Hollywood golden boy was leaving a charity event with friend and financial advisor Roger Rodas on November 30, 2013. Rodas was driving his 2005 Porsche Carrera at approximately 85 mph when the car crashed into a light pole and then two trees on a highway in Santa Clarita California.
Walker was survived by a slew of siblings: two sisters and two brothers, and a daughter, now sixteen-year-old Meadow Rain Walker.
Now, AOL is looking back at a year without the beloved star. His pal Vin Diesel has been outspoken about
the loss of his best friend, appearing on talk shows, and often taking to Twitter and Instagram to commemorate "Pablo" as Vin Diesel affectionately calls him.
As for "Fast and Furious," younger brother Cody, who strongly resembles his older sibling, filled in for the late actor in the final stages of the production for what would be Walker's final film: "Fast and Furious 7." Cody has also joined the cast full-time.
But still, the franchise that Walker devoted so much time made sure to commemorate him in a big way. Check out their tribute video:
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…