Happy 22nd birthday, Miley Cyrus.
The "Wrecking Ball" singer celebrated her birthday on Saturday and naturally she did it in epic fashion, complete with an inappropriate mechanical bull.
The Miley's Happyland-themed party was held at The Factory Nightclub in Los Angeles and was filled with neon balloons and flowers, sex toys, painted models and more.
To kick things off, Cyrus' new boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger headed to the soiree with a couple of his pals, one of which posted a video from inside the bash. Schwarzenegger, clad in an onesie, reportedly stuck close to his lady love throughout the evening.
"Miley and Patrick were hugging and dancing together," a source for Us Weekly revealed before adding that Miley's new man "blended in well and was with her much of the time."
The duo has reportedly been dating since last month.
Schwarzenegger's appearance wasn't the only highlight of the bash.
The former "Hannah Montana" star enjoyed a massive pizza cake with 22 candles and rode a mechanical bull, which was shaped as a giant penis.
Cyrus sported a pink, neon furry coat, a short green skirt and a pink crop top for her party and clearly had a ball at her special night – although she may have had too much fun. In one risqué video, the "Bangerz" singer was spotted lifting up her shirt.
Wild birthday bashes are nothing new for Miley. Last year, Billy Ray's daughter rang in her 21st year with pals, strippers and champagne at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles.
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- ‘My hair feels like silk’: Tame frizzy hair and flyaways with this …
- 4 delicious recipes you can make in a muffin pan
- Target’s swimwear is all 20% off right now, but only for a limited tim…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…