Happy 22nd birthday, Miley Cyrus.
The "Wrecking Ball" singer celebrated her birthday on Saturday and naturally she did it in epic fashion, complete with an inappropriate mechanical bull.
The Miley's Happyland-themed party was held at The Factory Nightclub in Los Angeles and was filled with neon balloons and flowers, sex toys, painted models and more.
To kick things off, Cyrus' new boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger headed to the soiree with a couple of his pals, one of which posted a video from inside the bash. Schwarzenegger, clad in an onesie, reportedly stuck close to his lady love throughout the evening.
"Miley and Patrick were hugging and dancing together," a source for Us Weekly revealed before adding that Miley's new man "blended in well and was with her much of the time."
The duo has reportedly been dating since last month.
Schwarzenegger's appearance wasn't the only highlight of the bash.
The former "Hannah Montana" star enjoyed a massive pizza cake with 22 candles and rode a mechanical bull, which was shaped as a giant penis.
Cyrus sported a pink, neon furry coat, a short green skirt and a pink crop top for her party and clearly had a ball at her special night – although she may have had too much fun. In one risqué video, the "Bangerz" singer was spotted lifting up her shirt.
Wild birthday bashes are nothing new for Miley. Last year, Billy Ray's daughter rang in her 21st year with pals, strippers and champagne at Beacher's Madhouse in Los Angeles.
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance