This holiday season AOL encourages everyone to give back. We've highlighted some of our favorite causes this year in the slideshow above.
Purchasing something as simple as a bottle of wine can help support cancer research and AIDS prevention. A woven basket can help empower an artisan struggling in a third world country. One kind act can change lives in your own community and around the world.
How are you giving back this holiday season? Share your stories and comment below with your favorite charities to support.
More holiday content from AOL.com
Last year's Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree has second life as vet's new home
Three-legged dog finds forever home just in time for the holidays
Penguin stars in heartwarming Christmas ad
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- 5 pistachio recipes where they’re the star ingredient
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!