On "Jimmy Kimmel Live," the members of the boy band "One Direction" took the cutest selfie ever.
The boys posed for a pic surrounded by what Harry Styles dubbed a "weird porno background."
But the background wasn't enough for Jimmy Kimmel, who brought in stuffed animals, tiaras, feather boas, kittens in a teacup, the world's cutest dog and even a baby dressed like a cherry.
This tweet from Jimmy's Twitter says it all: "BEHOLD - the #CutestSelfieEver." And a few hours after the segment ended, the pic had more than 23,000 favorites.
You better watch out, Ellen DeGeneres Oscar selfie.
And selfies aren't the only thing One Direction is totally winning at right now. Their new album, "Four," is topping the charts and getting rave reviews from critics.
And the band is set to perform on "Saturday Night Live" for the third time on Dec. 20.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- The 8 best 4th of July tech deals on Amazon — laptops, TVs, headpho…
- The Dyson Airwrap is on sale! Get this super rare Airwrap deal straigh…
- 5 of the best books about the royal family that give an inside look at…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance