While on New Zealand's rugged west coast, Brett Langford taped a scene that has to be seen to be believed. It appears this video was first uploaded in 2009, but it's making the Internet rounds again.
Brett told Rumble Media that he and a friend filmed this on their third day of watching a mob of Himalayan bull tahrs feed. He said that the bulls had bedded down for some "R&R" when Brett's friend "put a shot over their head hoping to 'encourage' them" to come out of hiding.
When the creatures heard the shot, they sprang from their hidden spots and dashed in droves down the hill. How many did you spot before they bounded away?
More to see:
Blue pear-shaped diamond sets auction record
Kelsey Grammer's daughter is Miss Golden Globe
Snooki is down to 99 pounds just two months after giving birth
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Shop these 3 Nordstrom essentials for a closet refresh
- This ‘spaghetti table’ is the internet’s new least favorite recipe ‘ha…
- Mom desperately tries to figure out how she got her baby to sleep thro…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program