By CHELSEA HUANG
All 50 states felt below freezing temperatures this week, but that didn't stop celebrities from bringing the heat.
Jessica Simpson debuted her new cropped 'do and trim bod in a metallic one-shoulder gown with a thigh-high slit at the "Hunger Games: Mockingjay" premiere.
Model Gigi Hadid stole the show in a masterful Emilio Pucci mini dress and high ponytail. The daughter of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Yolanda Foster was featured in the calendar in a provocative latex bodysuit.
Keira Knightley looked gorgeous on the streets of New York and kept warm in a long navy trench over a classic white dress. Dainty berry-colored pumps completed her humble look.
See other stars who bundled up in thick coats and sweaters -- and some that didn't at all in our sexy style gallery above.
More on AOL.com
Kristin Chenoweth talks 'Coming Home' with AOL
Yoko Ono, Hugh Jackman help launch UNICEF's latest campaign
Scarlett Johansson... We see that second band on your ring finger!
Anne Hathaway's throwback photos
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance