By CHELSEA HUANG
All 50 states felt below freezing temperatures this week, but that didn't stop celebrities from bringing the heat.
Jessica Simpson debuted her new cropped 'do and trim bod in a metallic one-shoulder gown with a thigh-high slit at the "Hunger Games: Mockingjay" premiere.
Model Gigi Hadid stole the show in a masterful Emilio Pucci mini dress and high ponytail. The daughter of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Yolanda Foster was featured in the calendar in a provocative latex bodysuit.
Keira Knightley looked gorgeous on the streets of New York and kept warm in a long navy trench over a classic white dress. Dainty berry-colored pumps completed her humble look.
See other stars who bundled up in thick coats and sweaters -- and some that didn't at all in our sexy style gallery above.
More on AOL.com
Kristin Chenoweth talks 'Coming Home' with AOL
Yoko Ono, Hugh Jackman help launch UNICEF's latest campaign
Scarlett Johansson... We see that second band on your ring finger!
Anne Hathaway's throwback photos
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…