We've all been there -- stuck in the middle of a laughing fit at the worst possible time.
Well that's what happened to Anne Cutler, a news anchor at WGNO in New Orleans. Anne lost it live on air after realizing that she accidentally gave a less than compassionate response to a traffic report.
Instead of saying "I do not want to be them," she said, "I do not feel for the people stuck in that." Once she caught herself, it was all over.
When it came time to 'throw it over' to fellow anchors, she could barely even get words out. See the hilarious moment and get ready to giggle a little yourself!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise