This is an over-the-top proposal if we've ever seen one.
Going the extra mile to surprise his girlfriend, Colton faked a back injury and had Taylor meet him in the hospital so he could pop the question in front of their family and friends.
Taylor always worries about the risky activities that Colton takes part in, so it's safe to say that the call to come to the hospital was one she always feared receiving.
When Taylor arrived and finally realized what was happening, she seemed a bit annoyed that Colton made her believe he was hurt (and we can't really blame her) -- but don't worry, she still said yes.
Though we're sure he meant well, Colton's approach was totally extreme. Would you say yes to this proposal, or is a frightening moment like this grounds for a break up?
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can you really make ‘bacon’ out of mushrooms?
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!