1. Miley Cyrus destroys a teddy bear and goes topless in a new commercial.
2. Willow and Jaden Smith give a bizarre interview to New York Times' T Magazine.
3. Members of hacker group Anonymous are targeting the KKK.
4. Idina Menzel and Michael Buble released a kid-friendly version of "Baby It's Cold Outside."
5. A husband secretly taped his wife rapping Salt-N-Peppa in the car.
6. If Chris Pratt didn't take the role of Star-Lord in "Guardians of the Galaxy," it would have gone to "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star Glenn Howerton.
7. Hmm, we don't know about this one. Snapchat lets you transfer money now.
8. Matthew McConaughey received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and his adorable family came to support him.
9. Audrey Hepburn's beautiful granddaughter signs a modeling contract.
10. Kendall Jenner reveals the real reason she banned Kim from her fashion shows.
11. Benedict Cumberbatch steps out with his fiancée for the first time.
12. Aww! Arnold Schwarzenegger helped two fans get engaged.