Who needs to wear white?
These days celebs are bucking tradition and testing out dozens of unique styles and colors for their walk down the aisle, event donning multiple dresses throughout their special day.
Earlier this week, Solange Knowles was the latest celeb to step out in an offbeat bridal ensemble.
Bey's little sister donned a caped gown, accented at the wrists with golden cuffs. Not only was the cape unique, she stood out since her guests were all asked to wear white, giving the ceremony a very modern vibe. Later, she jumped out of her Roman goddess dress and into a trendy one-piece jumper with a plunging neckline.
Tossing traditional poofy Cinderella-style dresses and veils aside isn't uncommon in movieland. TV shows, movie stars and socialites have been doing their own thing for decades.
Love them or hate them, one thing is for sure. These dresses truly capture the unique spirits of the celebrities.
Check out the most unique wedding dresses celebs have worn.
More from AOL
Katherine Heigl returns to TV on 'State of Affairs'
Gordon Ramsay claims rival chef sabotaged restaurant opening
Alfonso dances through the pain in stunning 'DWTS' semi-finals
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Mom ‘tests’ boba-obsessed toddler in hilarious TikTok
- Mom spends less than $10 on 13-year-old daughter’s bedroom makeover
- Woman loses it after discovering husband’s ‘selfish’ secret spending m…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise