Gossip alert! The biggest bombshells from Brooke Shields' new book
The 49-year-old star is releasing her new memoir, "There Was a Little Girl: The Real Story of My Mother and Me," about her high-profile life and her relationship with her stage mother, and the book doesn't disappoint on the big bombshells.
The former supermodel's new tome gives fans a peek behind the curtain of her A-list life, from major relationships to her sheltered vision of Hollywood.
Here are five juicy excerpts from the book we couldn't resist repeating:
1. She lost her virginity to boyfriend and "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" star Dean Cain.
2. Liam Neeson wooed her. She wrote of the their relationship, he "wooed me with his brogue, his poetry and his s---ty choice of cheap pinot grigio wine." After only three months together, he asked her to marry him, she notes, "without a ring."
3. Those famous Calvin Klein jeans still fit! "I do have them in [my] archives," she says. "[They] fit but I have to lie on my bed to get them on. Very tight."
4. She didn't know her Calvin Klein commercial was sexual: "In no way did I think I was saying anything controversial or sexual. It never occurred to me that the line could mean I wasn't wearing underwear. I was once again perceived as both a Lolita and an abused daughter."
5. "I was such a naïve, innocent child. I wasn't Lolita. I didn't have that precocious understanding of my sexuality."
Make sure to tune into AOL BUILD today at 3:15 p.m. EST to hear more from the model-turned-superstar about her interesting life in the spotlight.