By RYAN GORMAN
Horrifying video has emerged of doctors pulling maggots out of a man's ear.
The unidentified Indian man went to a doctor's office to complain about hearing a non-stop buzzing sound. He soon found out his ear was infested with the creepy crawlers.
Dr. Vikram Yadav diagnosed the patient with aural myiasis, a maggot infestation, and then set to work.
Myiasis occur mostly in tropical or sub-tropical regions, according to the CDC. The ailment is not common in the U.S., but is especially known to occur in Africa and South America.
Using tweezers, Yadav pulled a seemingly endless population of hundreds of maggots from the suffering man's left ear.
The nearly five-minute video consists entirely of close ups of the infestation and footage of the maggots being pulled from the ear.
The video, posted earlier this year to YouTube, has more than 900,000 views.
The amazing moment a live cricket is extracted from a man's ear
Watch a giant squid violently attack a submarine
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Is this subscription service the ‘Netflix for dogs?’ To find out, w…
- Baby says ‘mama’ in hilariously creepy way
- Mom has positive go-to phrases for her ‘spicy’ kids when they talk to …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!