You might think it's time for ice fishing, but off the coast of Palm Beach, Florida, it's still warm enough for a close encounter ... with a shark.
Brian Nelli and a friend were fishing from kayaks on November 7. After hooking a 16-pound mahi, they found this huge hammerhead shark evidently very interested in their fresh catch. Nelli says the shark showed up just as winds picked up and the water became choppy. He also notes the shark was about as big as their kayak -- around 13 feet.
The curious hammerhead followed the pair for two miles, repeatedly bumping their kayaks before going on its way.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap