We all have that one friend who starts talking about Christmas long before anyone has even chosen a Halloween costume.
The friend fervently counts down to the debut of the annual Starbucks holiday cups, starts listening to Christmas music in July, and watches "Love Actually" more times in a week than you can count.
You'd call this buddy annoying -- but then again, you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy the premature excitement ... even just a little bit.
- Toddler develops ‘legit British accent’ from watching ‘Peppa Pig’
- Mom enraged by ex-husband’s ‘ridiculous’ vacation request: ‘You are no…
- Dad sparks debate after sharing work-from-home issue with his wife: ‘I…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise