We all have that one friend who starts talking about Christmas long before anyone has even chosen a Halloween costume.
The friend fervently counts down to the debut of the annual Starbucks holiday cups, starts listening to Christmas music in July, and watches "Love Actually" more times in a week than you can count.
You'd call this buddy annoying -- but then again, you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy the premature excitement ... even just a little bit.
- 8 of the cutest tie-dye swimsuits from around the web at every pric…
- ‘I held my fiancée’s sister’s baby, and she freaked out’
- Even your toddler will love this gluten-free, fruit-filled smash cake …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…