It doesn't take much for hardwood floors to get scratched. Fortunately, it also doesn't take much to cover those scratches up.
Kari Byron has YouTube carpenter Steve Ramsey in the studio to show you how to return your hardwood floors to their former glory.
For more life hacks, watch our other Everyday Genius episodes.
More tips and tricks from AOL:
How to hang a picture using toothpaste
How to fix and wear a belt that's too big
Makeup trick makes eyes pop
- TikToker captures his mom’s hilarious laugh: ‘It’s like she’s got a…
- Love fresh flowers? TikTok is obsessed with these silk tulips that loo…
- J.Crew’s lady jackets will help you channel effortless French girl sty…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise