It doesn't take much for hardwood floors to get scratched. Fortunately, it also doesn't take much to cover those scratches up.
Kari Byron has YouTube carpenter Steve Ramsey in the studio to show you how to return your hardwood floors to their former glory.
For more life hacks, watch our other Everyday Genius episodes.
More tips and tricks from AOL:
How to hang a picture using toothpaste
How to fix and wear a belt that's too big
Makeup trick makes eyes pop
- TikTok is loving this woman’s elaborate work-from-home ‘hack’
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next outdo…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…