By RYAN GORMAN
The best fireworks display you'll ever see was an accident.
Video uploaded to YouTube this week shows a massive fireworks cache exploding earlier this year in Italy.
The spectacular display shows hundreds, perhaps thousands, of fireworks exploding in the air at the same time while multiple explosions occur on the ground.
The incident is believed to have occurred in July. It is not known if there were any injuries.
A thick wall of what appears to be vines separates spectators from the explosions, likely shielding any of them from serious harm.
The person taking the video simply hunkered down and caught as much as he could.
According to Reddit user Bartjay, most Italian fireworks are "shot the traditional way, meaning no electrical fuse ... every pyrotechnical article has to be lit manually.
"Accordingly, u [sic] will have a lot of open fuses, which are prone to go off if there is a flop."
It is easy to see how one misfired firework could result in such a stunning display if all those fuses are out in the open waiting patiently to be lit.
The computerized systems used for fireworks displays in the U.S. are not flawless, though.
A computer glitch at a 2012 fireworks display in San Diego resulted in every firework firing within 15 seconds.
There were, however, no injuries.
Also on AOL:
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!