DIY flower arrangments for a friend
A pretty flower arrangement can go a long way. There is no need to go to a florist when you can make it yourself!
Chassity from the blog Look Linger Love shows you how to arrange flowers quickly and beautifully for any friend.
- Remove plastic. Get rid of bad flowers.
- Trim some green off of the stems.
- Cut the paper bag they came in
- Time flowers to the length of the bag
- Use cute paper to wrap the flowers
- Tie with a string
- Deliver to your friend with a smile