Bump watch is officially on!
Two months after Kate Middleton and Prince William announced they are expecting baby number two, royal watchers finally got a glimpse of her Middleton's baby bump.
The Duchess of Cambridge, 32, stepped out on Thursday to attend the Royal Variety Performances at the London Palladium and looked stunning in a form-fitting, black, lace Diane von Furstenberg gown.
The stunning dress, which fit tightly around her midsection revealed her tiny bump, which has gone otherwise undetected in the series of coats she's been wearing lately. Middleton polished off her look with a classic up-do, diamond drop earrings, and her mom-to-be glow.
For his part, William looked dapper in a classic black tuxedo and was beaming as he escorted Kate to the show, which included performances from Ed Sheeran, Elie Goulding and One Direction.
William's ladylove has been on quite a roll with fashionable appearances this week. On Wednesday, she met with Olympic hopefuls in West London and donned an eye-catching purple coat from Goat. Earlier this week, she attended the Remembrance Day ceremony and looked sleek in a black double-breasted coat and a black fascinator.
While her wintertime looks have been lovely, it's nice to see Kate gussied up and back in formal frocks.
Related articles from AOL:
Duchess Kate shows barely a hint of a bump at SportsAid event
British Royals honor Remembrance Sunday
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…