Thanksgiving preparations and decorating often take all day -- but they don't have to. Try to get the most out of Thanksgiving day (and cut out some of that stress!) with these time-saving shortcuts that won't compromise quality.
For example, beautify your table with items you have around the house like aluminum cans and flowers. And cut time out of dessert preparation with time-saving tips in the video above.
Related gallery: Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
- 7 road trip essentials from Amazon to make the drive go by faster
- Is a tote bag the new way to ‘walk’ your cat?
- Little girl stunned after note from tooth fairy says her room was too …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up again
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise