What better way to celebrate the holidays than with tons and tons and tons of delicious Thanksgiving food? Next to none. However, while we enjoy that food in the moment, we may regret it the next day.
The average American will consume about 4,500 calories in a traditional Thanksgiving feast. 4,500! The daily suggested intake of calories is around 2,000.
Watch the video above to see just how that calorie count stacks up to other foods, and how long you'd have to run to work that food off.
Related gallery: Thanksgiving around North America
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise