What better way to celebrate the holidays than with tons and tons and tons of delicious Thanksgiving food? Next to none. However, while we enjoy that food in the moment, we may regret it the next day.
The average American will consume about 4,500 calories in a traditional Thanksgiving feast. 4,500! The daily suggested intake of calories is around 2,000.
Watch the video above to see just how that calorie count stacks up to other foods, and how long you'd have to run to work that food off.
Related gallery: Thanksgiving around North America
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…