When Anderson Cooper set out to make fun of co-workers' annoying habits during Monday's airing of CNN's "AC 360," he had no clue he was the actual target.
The silver fox burns a basil-scented candle in his office, but apparently his co-workers don't like how it smells. They got revenge by changing his teleprompter during his "RidicuList" segment. He certainly wasn't expecting to see his office -- and candle -- on screen, and it took him a while to pull himself together.
Cooper tried to defend his candle, saying that it's a part of his meditation and he's only trying to create a serene (non-smelly) space.
We're just happy to see him laugh uncontrollably again, like he did back in 2011 when he lost it while trying to be punny about French actor Gerard Depardieu. Even fellow CNN host Wolf Blitzer feels Cooper has a giggle problem.
We hope Cooper won't stop his giggling habit anytime soon, but as for the candle, he says it's going to get tossed.
More to see:
Sophia Loren gets emotional discussing her difficult childhood
Brooke Shields reveals she lost her virginity to Dean Cain
Kim Kardashian goes on campaign to break the Internet with full butt shot
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- 10 things you can get for under $10 at Nordstrom today
- People in the airport always ask me about these $11 clear toiletry bag…
- I tried the Pura smart plug-in diffuser, and I’m obsessed with how it …
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance