When Anderson Cooper set out to make fun of co-workers' annoying habits during Monday's airing of CNN's "AC 360," he had no clue he was the actual target.
The silver fox burns a basil-scented candle in his office, but apparently his co-workers don't like how it smells. They got revenge by changing his teleprompter during his "RidicuList" segment. He certainly wasn't expecting to see his office -- and candle -- on screen, and it took him a while to pull himself together.
Cooper tried to defend his candle, saying that it's a part of his meditation and he's only trying to create a serene (non-smelly) space.
We're just happy to see him laugh uncontrollably again, like he did back in 2011 when he lost it while trying to be punny about French actor Gerard Depardieu. Even fellow CNN host Wolf Blitzer feels Cooper has a giggle problem.
We hope Cooper won't stop his giggling habit anytime soon, but as for the candle, he says it's going to get tossed.
More to see:
Sophia Loren gets emotional discussing her difficult childhood
Brooke Shields reveals she lost her virginity to Dean Cain
Kim Kardashian goes on campaign to break the Internet with full butt shot
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Millions of people on TikTok love how you can transform your backya…
- If you hate bikinis, these best-selling swim shorts on Amazon are only…
- The best parenting products to make dinnertime with the kids easy and …
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…