By CHELSEA HUANG
The Glamour Women of the Year Awards was filled with celebs, inspiration -- and, of course, glamour.
The annual awards, which recognizes courageous and inspiring women who are changing the world, was held in New York City on Monday, and had a packed red carpet with Hollywood heavyweights like Jodie Foster, Lupita Nyong'o, Mindy Kaling, Laverne Cox, Bruce Willis and Stephen Colbert stepping out for the fabulous night.
Naturally, the red carpet was really about the ladies though.
Honoree Lupita Nyong'o, hailed "The Breakthrough," turned the most heads and stunned in a gorgeous bejeweled dress. The white frock, which featured an intricate neckline and a full skirt, was simply breathtaking on the award winner.
Not to be outdone, Karlie Kloss stole the show fashion-wise in a McQueen gown she called a "work of art." The Victoria's Secret model later presented honoree Sarah Burton, the creative director of Alexander McQueen, with The Visionary Award.
Chelsea Clinton also scored a couple style points for her post-baby red carpet look. The new mom, 34, wowed in a simple floral dress and appeared to be enjoying her night off from diaper duty.
Arianna Huffington, who had the distinction of presenting honoree Natalia Vodianova later in the evening, was spotted yucking it up on the red carpet with pal Hoda Kotb.
Despite a room full of gorgeous gowns and famous faces (and Anna Wintour's signature bob), human rights efforts and inspirational stories took the spotlight.
"That's what I love about the Glamour Award. It brings together so many different but exceptional women," Vodianova said.
The supermodel was among the 2014 Women of the Year honorees for being a "voice for children" with the Naked Heart Foundation, which ensures that children with special needs have a the services, family help and cultural acceptance to live happy and full lives.
See the honorees below:
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…