1. Yikes! Megyn Kelly flubs Mike Huckabee's name in a big way.
2. Bill Cosby makes a huge social media gaffe when his #CosbyMeme completely backfires.
3. Sam Simon, co-creator of "The Simpsons," gives away his fortune.
4. Austin Hatch, survivor of two separate plane crashes that killed his family, scores his first NCAA point.
5. Say goodbye to your social lives again -- a Candy Crush sequel is now available on iOS and Android devices.
6. Putin made a very gallant, kind gesture in China.
7. Ariana Grande and Jessie J are remaking a huge '90s hit.
8. Usher is collaborating with his pal Buzz Bee! His new song will appear in Honey Nut Cheerios Boxes.
9. Rihanna is arguably the biggest "Scandal" fan ever -- the singer channels Olivia Pope at the White House.
10. Beyonce posted a bootylicious pic dedicated to her hubby Jay-Z.
11. Eminem's rap lyric about Lana Del Rey is extremely disturbing.
12. Oops! Jennifer Lawrence had a wardrobe malfunction after the Mockingjay premiere on Monday night.