The newest DWTS' judge got a case of the giggles last night when Tommy Chong danced to Jason DeRulo's "Talk Dirty to Me" alongside his partner Peta Murgatroyd and guest dancer Sharna Burgess.
The entire panel couldn't stop laughing, but Julianne was especially speechless. "Honestly, I don't even know what to say," she managed to blurt out.
Despite the laughs, the comedian ended up with a solid score of 7/10 from each of the judges -- and he was the first of the contestants to make it through to the semi-finals next week.
Also on AOL:
Julianne Hough thanks her hero, her older sister Sharee
'DWTS' Alfonso Ribeiro wows judges with 'insane' trio dance routine
Former Spice Girl announces her engagement
Katy Perry admits to suicidal thoughts after Russell Brand divorce
The Latest from our Partners
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…