By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
Jennifer Lawrence is known for taking fashion risks. From chopping her long blonde locks into a pixie cut a few years back, to racy dresses on the red carpet, we never know what to expect from the "Hunger Games" starlet.
On Monday, she'll take center stage again at the world premiere of "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" in London. We have no idea what the 24-year-old actress will wow the crowd with, but judging from her previous premiere attire, we have a lot to look forward to.
For previous '"Hunger Games" premieres, the Oscar winner has wowed in numerous Dior dresses, often with sexy cutout backs, and has also played with multiple metallic gowns with stunning trains.
Whatever she dons, we bet the look will be reminiscent of the "Girl on Fire" herself.
Lennon 'Paperback Writer' guitar tops auction offerings
Khloe Kardashian reveals details about her romance with French Montana
Ariana Grande goes sci-fi with her MTV EMAs performance
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…