By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
Jennifer Lawrence is known for taking fashion risks. From chopping her long blonde locks into a pixie cut a few years back, to racy dresses on the red carpet, we never know what to expect from the "Hunger Games" starlet.
On Monday, she'll take center stage again at the world premiere of "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" in London. We have no idea what the 24-year-old actress will wow the crowd with, but judging from her previous premiere attire, we have a lot to look forward to.
For previous '"Hunger Games" premieres, the Oscar winner has wowed in numerous Dior dresses, often with sexy cutout backs, and has also played with multiple metallic gowns with stunning trains.
Whatever she dons, we bet the look will be reminiscent of the "Girl on Fire" herself.
Lennon 'Paperback Writer' guitar tops auction offerings
Khloe Kardashian reveals details about her romance with French Montana
Ariana Grande goes sci-fi with her MTV EMAs performance
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance