Lea T, was born a male named Leonardo Cerezo but always grew up identifying more closely with females. It was difficult for Leonardo to navigate his sexuality and identity as a child. There was enormous pressure and anxiety because his family was extremely religious and his dad was a world renowned soccer star.
In 2008 Lea T began living as a woman and prepared for sexual reassignment surgery. The transition was emotionally and physically stressful. Now, Lea T talks about the sexual transition after the surgery in 2012 and the challenges and triumphs with the sex change.
More on AOL:
Why these transgender writers talk about sex in their memoirs
How whitewashing the queer community is hiding stories of domestic abuse
Analysis: The gay marriage legal future
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!